Prep24 hrs 9 mins
Recipe source: Shopper's newsletter
Make and share this Jerk Pork recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl combine oil and vinegar. Stir in the next 9 ingredients (green onions - nutmeg).
- Trim fat from pork chops and then place them in a large baggie or marinating dish.
- Pour spice mixture over pork chops and then place bag or dish in a large baking pan and place in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours, turning every 4 hours.
- Allow pork chops to come to room temperature before grilling.
- Place chops on a prepared grill and cover with the lid.
- Grill 5-10 minutes per side or until done.