Top Review by jmch2os
Fantasic! I used the Jamaican Jerk Seasoning recipe, V8, and freshly sqeezed lime juice. I added some fresh, finely chopped fresh green onions since I couldn't find any dried chives for the seasoning. My booze of choice was OLO Brazilian Spiced Rum. Do not confuse it with Capt Morgan's Spice Rum. There is no comparison. Hands down, this is the best bloody mary I've had.
- 946.0 ml tomato juice
- 118.29 ml freshly squeezed lime juice or 118.29 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml caribbean jerk seasoning
- 236.59 ml rum (light or dark)
- 0.25 ml hot pepper sauce
- celery rib (to garnish)
- lime wedge (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the tomato juice, lime juice, and Dry Jerk Seasoning. Allow to stand in refrigerator several hours to blend flavours, stirring every so often to dissolve Jerk Seasoning.
- Add the rum and pepper sauce.
- Serve chilled in a pitcher garnished with celery sticks and lime wedges.