Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Having these for lunch today.
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 3 sections then halved lengthways to make 6 pieces
- 75 g smoked ham, fried bacon (meat is optional) or 75 g sausage, cut into small pieces (meat is optional)
- 150 g mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 10 ml virgin olive oil
- 15 ml walker'swood caribbean jerk seasoning
- garnish black olives, halved
- fresh coriander, chopped
- Mix Jerk Seasoning and olive oil then spread a thin layer on each portion of bread. Sprinkle each with garlic. Top with tomato, 1/2 of ham then cheese then remaining ham, if desired cook under a pressure heated grill (lowest level) for 4-6 minutes until golden.
- Garnish with black olives and coriander. Serve hot with a mixed salad.