Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "Real Simple"
Make and share this Jerk Chicken With Rice and Black Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the rice according to package instructions.
- Combine the vinegar, rum, jerk sauce and ginger in a measuring cup or small bowl; set aside.
- Pound the chicken to an even thickness. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from heat and add the vinegar mixture. Return the skillet to low heat and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes. Drain and remove from pan.
- Stir the beans into the rice. Add scallions. Serve with chicken.