From "Real Simple"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the rice according to package instructions.
- 2Combine the vinegar, rum, jerk sauce and ginger in a measuring cup or small bowl; set aside.
- 3Pound the chicken to an even thickness. Season it with salt and pepper.
- 4Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from heat and add the vinegar mixture. Return the skillet to low heat and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes. Drain and remove from pan.
- 5Stir the beans into the rice. Add scallions. Serve with chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jerk Chicken With Rice and Black Beans
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 82.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 40.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: