Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this in a Pillsbury cookbook. I'll update when I've had a chance to try it. You may substitute a ready made Caribbean jerk marinade or jerk dry rub for the first 7 ingredients listed. Then marinate and bake as directed. Prep time does not include the time the wings marinate.
- 29.58 ml dried thyme leaves
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced (about 3 to 4 cloves)
- 14.78 ml allspice
- 4.92 ml salt
- 29.58 ml cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml hot pepper sauce (adjust for personal preference)
- 1360.77 g package chicken drummettes, thawed
- 118.29 ml green onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml sour cream (may use low or fat free)
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise (may use low or fat free)
- In large nonmetal bowl, combine thyme, brown sugar, garlic, allspice, salt, vinegar and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Add chicken wings; toss to coat evenly.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line 2 15 x 10 x 1 in baking pans with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken wings in sprayed pans.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Bake at 425 for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine all dipping sauce ingredients; blend well.
- Serve sauce with chicken wings.
These were really delicious! Really liked the sauce too...next time around I will definitely make them hotter!!! Made these for the Farm Cooking at Long Meadow Farm with Andi!!!! Thanks! Jelly :)