1/1 Photo of Jerk Chicken Wings With Creamy Dipping Sauce
I found this in a Pillsbury cookbook. I'll update when I've had a chance to try it. You may substitute a ready made Caribbean jerk marinade or jerk dry rub for the first 7 ingredients listed. Then marinate and bake as directed. Prep time does not include the time the wings marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml dried thyme leaves
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced (about 3 to 4 cloves)
- 14.78 ml allspice
- 4.92 ml salt
- 29.58 ml cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml hot pepper sauce (adjust for personal preference)
- 1360.77 g package chicken drummettes, thawed
- 1In large nonmetal bowl, combine thyme, brown sugar, garlic, allspice, salt, vinegar and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- 2Add chicken wings; toss to coat evenly.
- 3Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- 4Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 5Line 2 15 x 10 x 1 in baking pans with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Place chicken wings in sprayed pans.
- 7Discard any remaining marinade.
- 8Bake at 425 for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 9Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine all dipping sauce ingredients; blend well.
- 10Serve sauce with chicken wings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jerk Chicken Wings With Creamy Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 426.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 22.4 g