Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sandwich was just too good not to share!!
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons busha browne's jamaican jerk spice
- 2 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons spicy Miracle Whip
- thinly sliced red onion
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 king's hawaiian rolls
- Butterfly chicken breast halves and marinate in 2 Tbsp Busha Browne's Jamaican Jerk Seasoning for at least 45 minutes. Massage breasts whenever you have a minute; at least a few times to blend in flavors.
- Grill, fry or broil chicken.
- Spread spicy Miracle Whip on buns.
- Add cooked chicken breast to buns.
- Press goat cheese on breast.
- Press thinly sliced red onions into cheese.
- Top with romaine lettuce leaf and crown.