I got this recipe from oxygenmag.com website and it sounds really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons jerk sauce
- 1 (284 g) bag spinach
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 4 strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges in juice
- 2 tablespoons oil-and-vinegar dressing (or 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, and oregano dressing)
- 1Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into a nonstick frying pan at medium-high heat.
- 2Cut the chicken into bite sizes, and add it to the pan.
- 3Add a few squirts of soy sauce, dash pepper and sage.
- 4Pour jerk sauce over chicken and mix well.
- 5Cook until the chicken is done (about 5 minutes), and set aside.
- 6Place the spinach in a large bowl.
- 7Cut tomatoes, cucumber and strawberries into bite-size pieces and mix with spinach.
- 8Toss cooked chicken into salad.
- 9Drain mandarin oranges and add to salad. Add dressing then serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jerk Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (575 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 205.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: