Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
To use abundance of my yard.
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless halved
- 2 teaspoons jerk seasoning
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups black beans, cooked, drained and mashed
- 1 cup light sour cream
Pineapple Papaya Salsa
- 3⁄4 cup papaya, diced
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple, diced
- 1⁄2 cup jicama, diced
- 3 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 1 chili pepper, seeded and minced (serrano or jalapeno)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- Coat chicken breast halves with jerk seasoning. Marinate at least 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator. Place chicken in an 8 inch square dish; cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on medium high, 7 to 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice chicken into thin strips. Divide black beans, chicken strips, sour cream and salsa between tortillas; fold up one edge to form a pocket and roll to hold filling.
- Combine all ingredients; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. For best flavor and texture, do not make more than 2 hours before serving.