1/2 Photos of Jerez Cherry Liqueur
This is a great Cherry Brandy recipe from Spain. All you need is 2 One Quart jars or two pretty bottles that will hold a quart each and about 6 months. The cherries are the most delicious part of this recipe -- be sure to eat them. They are great with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. The recipe was given to me by my friend from Jerez (Spain). That Amaretto is optional, but highly recommended.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce each cherry three to four times in a row (up and down)on one side of the cherry. I used a sharp skewer. Remove Stems.
- 2Fill each jar half-full with the cherries. Place a lemon wedge in each jar and top each with a tablespoon of sugar and two tablespoons of Amaretto.
- 3Fill jars with brandy. Screw lid on tight and shake to combine.
- 4Put in a cool dark place for 6 months.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jerez Cherry Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (3220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4008.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 52.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g