- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup onion
- 3 slices bread
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Take 3 slices of bread and tear them in to pieces and add them to the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients in a large bowl using your hands.
- Preheat oven to 350°F put mixture into a loaf pan.
- Let meatloaf cook for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- After cooking, let it sit for 10-15 minutes then prepare as you wish.