1/2 Photos of Jen's Uncooked Lemon Cheesecake
Jen T's Note:
This is my familys favourite cheesescake and one I make for most gatherings of the clan!! It freezes well if you want to prepare ahead. Just line the pan with tinfoil and when set lift out or leave in tin and place in plastic bag and freeze. Remove from freezer a few hours ahead of needing and decorate with rosettes of whipped cream around edge and sprinlke with chocolate curls or place thin slices of lemon cut in half and twisted onto each rosette of cream. NOTE: biscuits = cookies * Cook time does not include setting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (250 g) packet plain sweet biscuits (I use 'Nice' biscuits)
- 125 g butter (melted)
- 2Crush biscuits and mix with melted butter.
- 3Press into a 25cm spring form pan coming a little way up sides if desired.
- 4Bake for 10mins only at 150'C/300'F.
- 7Dissolve the jelly in the hot water and make up to 1 cup with the lemon juice.
- 8Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence well.
- 9Beat chilled milk until very thick in a large bowl.
- 10Add cheese & sugar mixture and beat in well.
- 11Add in the lemon jelly and beat thoroughly.
- 12Pour onto the cooled base and refrigerate overnight, or at least 8-10 hours.
- 13Decorate as desired.
- 15For a pineapple cheesecake add a well drained medium size can of crushed pineapple. Some of the drained juice can be used with the water when making up the jelly.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jen's Uncooked Lemon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.0
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 285.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g