I came up with this when I was craving CPK's Tostada Pizza. It's so easy to put together and it tastes and looks so fresh. I will definately be taking a picture of this one the next time I make it. Baking time is approximate depending on what brand of crust you use.
- 1 prebaked pizza crust (like Boboli)
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained very well
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed (or fried tortilla strips)
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- lettuce, shredded
- tomato, diced
- ranch dressing or sour cream
- Spread the Rotel tomatoes on pizza crust.
- Scatter black beans over tomatoes evenly.
- Scatter tortilla chips over that, then cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake according to pizza crust directions until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Layer with shredded lettuce and tomato. You can add whatever else you may want like green onions, olives, etc.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing or dollop with sour cream if you prefer.