Recipe by carolinajen4
I came up with this when I was craving CPK's Tostada Pizza. It's so easy to put together and it tastes and looks so fresh. I will definately be taking a picture of this one the next time I make it. Baking time is approximate depending on what brand of crust you use.
Top Review by amandagandhi
This pizza is really good, very similar to cpks version. The only thing i did differently was mash the black beans with sauteed onions and garlic. I also put the black bean mash on the pizza first then the canned tomatoes which i didn't drain. I also then put the cheese on and let it bake. Afterwards i put lettuce, tomatoes, ranch dressing, and tortilla chips! It was good!
- 1 prebaked pizza crust (like Boboli)
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained very well
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed (or fried tortilla strips)
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- lettuce, shredded
- tomatoes, diced
- ranch dressing or sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the Rotel tomatoes on pizza crust.
- Scatter black beans over tomatoes evenly.
- Scatter tortilla chips over that, then cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake according to pizza crust directions until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Layer with shredded lettuce and tomato. You can add whatever else you may want like green onions, olives, etc.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing or dollop with sour cream if you prefer.