1/1 Photo of Jen's Tostada Pizza
I came up with this when I was craving CPK's Tostada Pizza. It's so easy to put together and it tastes and looks so fresh. I will definately be taking a picture of this one the next time I make it. Baking time is approximate depending on what brand of crust you use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 prebaked pizza crust (like Boboli)
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained very well
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed (or fried tortilla strips)
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- lettuce, shredded
- tomato, diced
- ranch dressing or sour cream
- 1Spread the Rotel tomatoes on pizza crust.
- 2Scatter black beans over tomatoes evenly.
- 3Scatter tortilla chips over that, then cover with shredded cheese.
- 4Bake according to pizza crust directions until heated through and cheese is melted.
- 5Layer with shredded lettuce and tomato. You can add whatever else you may want like green onions, olives, etc.
- 6Drizzle with ranch dressing or dollop with sour cream if you prefer.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jen's Tostada Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.4
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 877.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: