Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was adapted from my mother-in-law's recipe.
Make and share this Jen's Taco Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- taco seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef
- shredded cheese
- taco sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos
- sour cream
- Cook up ground beef according to recipe on back of taco seasoning mix.
- Mix together Mayo and taco sauce to create creamy pink mixture.
- Combine lettuce, tomato, ground beef, shredded cheese and mayo/taco sauce mixture together in bowl.
- Add in crushed bag of Doritos.
- Serve with sour cream.
My family really liked this taco salad. Everyone said, "Pass the Pink Stuff!" :) Thanks for a great, easy family recipe. Made for "Please Review My Recipe Tag 2007".
Yum yum - such an easy, filling and tasty dinner!!
This salad was so good!! The only change I made was I added 1/4 cup chopped onion and 2 minced garlic cloves to the ground beef mixture.