Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I created this when I wanted something that was relatively healthy but decadent! Also, not very difficult to make and I often have all the ingredients in the house. If you let it sit, all made up, it will lose the crispy-ness. But that is up to you! Sometimes I use 1 sheet and 1/2 of graham crackers and put 1 piece at the bottom of the bowl and then 1 on each side. You could also vary the pudding or the fruit if you so desired, as long as it went together.
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail in juice
- 4 sheets chocolate graham crackers
- 8 tablespoons fat-free cool whip
- Mix the package of instant pudding with the skim milk in a bowl for 2 minutes.
- Put the bowl in the fridge to chill for at least 15 minutes as you want it to be very cold.
- Get 4 individual bowls out.
- Break each graham cracker sheet into 2.
- Place 2 pieces (1 sheet) into each bowl.
- Side by side is best.
- On top of the graham crackers put 1/2 cup of cold pudding.
- Drain the fruit and divide it among the 4 bowls.
- Top each sundae with 2 tbsp fat free cool-whip.