Recipe by JenniferK2
I love grouper, and this is my favorite way to make it! *****Note: I just wanted to note (based on a couple of reviews) that this fish is not supposed to have a crispy breading on it, so if that is what you are looking for or expecting, you might want to try something else or alter it to suit your tastes. As written, the breadcrumbs are meant to be soft, almost like a thin coating of stuffing.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs grouper fillets, about 4, 1 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed (2 medium lemons)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix lemon juice, butter and garlic; set aside. Mix together spices and breadcrumbs.
- Rinse grouper and pat dry; place into 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle all of breadcrumb mixture over fish and drizzle with all of butter mixture.
- Bake until fish flakes, about 12-15 minutes.