Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great "wow" factor side salad! The best part is, you can adapt it easily to the fruit and nuts you prefer. You can even add Sliced Chicken breasts to make it a main course salad! I tried to duplicate it from memory, and ended up perfectly....
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets
- 59.14 ml finely chopped celery
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 118.29 ml spring onion tops
- 118.29 ml golden raisin
- 59.14 ml pomegranate-flavored craisins
- 59.14 ml cherry-flavored craisins
- 118.29 ml red seedless grapes
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml slivered almonds
- 59.14 ml chopped walnuts
- 236.59 ml maries coleslaw dressing
- Wash Broccoli, grapes, celery & apple. Chop into chunky size.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix, chill and serve! Lots of color, its healthy and tastes yummy! I'm not even a big broccoli fan, but this is really good! Enjoy!