Recipe by Leilani
These enchiladas are so delicious and relatively easy to make. The sauce is chockful of fresh spinach leaves, so it is nutritious too. This recipe can be made with the regular soups too, but when I use the 98% fat-free version, the recipe does not lack flavor.
- flour tortilla, fajita-sized
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 ounces cansdiced jalapenos
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro (a little less than)
- salt and pepper
- shredded chicken breast (approx. 3 breasts for 6 enchiladas)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all sauce ingredients together in a blender.
- For the filling, mix chicken, cheese and 1 reserved cup of sauce.
- Coat the bottom of a 9x13" pan with some of the sauce.
- Fill flour tortillas with the chicken mixture, roll and line up in your pan.
- Cover with remaining sauce and extra jack cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approx.
- 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.