Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- In a bowl combine spinach and eggs, then add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and refrigerate overnight.
- Shape into balls, 1 1/2 inches.
- Bake on lightly greased cookie sheet for 20 minutes at 250~.