Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe I have developed and use quite often. Let me know if you have any suggestions!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, Chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, Minced
- 8 large mushrooms, Washed and Chopped
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes, and chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) canmed olives, sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- In a sauce pan add olive oil, onion garlic and mushrooms sautee on med-low heat until onion is clear.
- Add hamburger and brown.
- Add tomato paste, stewed tomatos, tomato sauce, olives, Basil, italian seasoning, oregano, salt and Pepper.
- Let simmer on med-low heat covered for 20-25 Minutes.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and bread!