Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is my fave meal on Sunday--a little different, but great! We enjoy this with home made mac & cheese and green beans. It also smells great.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (26 ounce) can spaghetti sauce (i like 4 cheese flavor)
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Using hands, mix all items (except sauce) together in crockpot. Flatten out with palm of hand. Cover with jar of sauce.
- Cook on high about 5-6 hours depending on power of your crockpot.
This was very simple to make and my son gobbled it right up which is amazing for him. Only thing I could see adding would be maybe some veggies to the loaf to round it out a bit more.