Recipe by ~jb4~
This is a very good all in one meal, as well as a quick summer salad that goes with everything. I love the salami in it.
Top Review by Darlene Summers
Jen,This is a meal by itself,it was so good,I fixed it just as the recipe calls for,andI would not change a thing,we had this with bbq sandwiches and chips,boy was it good.Thanks so much,Darlene
- 1 (1 lb) box ziti pasta, cooked to taste
- 1 bottle of kraft house Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 lb chunk genoa salami, cut in cubes (have the deli slice it in one big chunk)
- 1 cup broccoli floret, blanched
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup red peppers or 1⁄2 cup yellow peppers or 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to directions on box.
- In a large bowl, mix ziti, cubed salami, broccoli, carrots, pepper, and 1/2 bottle salad dressing all together.
- Place in refrigerator to let the flavors blend for up to 24 hours.
- When ready to serve mix in the rest of the salad dressing and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Serve immediately.