Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I love little chicken drumettes, but there are only so many ways you can make them, right? Well I'm working at changing that. This is my hubby's fave meal. I serve it with steamed white rice and corn on the cob. Baby it's good. PLEASE NOTE** a dash to me might not be a dash to you--it's really season to taste, whatever you prefer..
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 (8 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 dash season salt
- 1 dash red pepper seasoning
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- Place chicken in large pot cover with water.
- Season to taste and boil till chicken is cooked 20 minutes.
- Reserve 2 cups broth.
- Add stewed tomatoes.
- Boil till condensed, roughly 1 hour.
- Serve over white rice.