Recipe by NC Jen
My own version of Guacamole dip - tried and true! This leaves us scraping the bottom of the bowl every time!
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 (10 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, pit and mash avocados, saving ONE pit.
- Stir in sour cream. Continue to stir until somewhat smooth (will still have some small lumps).
- Add cilantro.
- Drain tomatoes, almost completely (keep a little liquid in with them).
- Add and stir until mixed well. Place avocado pit in with dip (this will keep avocado from turning brown). Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.