- 1 -2 small French baguette (think small sub size)
- butter (Slightly melted)
- 1⁄2-1 garlic clove (I cheat and buy the chopped kind in a jar because I am too lazy to chop my own)
- 1⁄2 cup grated monterey jack cheese or 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
For Bruchetta Mixture (OPTIONAL)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 dash pepper
- 4 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut baguette several times down the lengeth (i usually dont quite cut through the bottom).
- Mix butter and garlic, and drizzle/ spread between each slice and over the top.
- Add green onion garnish to top.
- Toast in the toaster oven on Dark, or in the oven at about 375 for 10 minutes.
- Prior to toasting it I would add the bruchetta mixture. (OPTIONAL).
- Mix the Bruchetta ingredients and spoon on top then add the onion garnish and toast.