- 1 cut up whole chicken (James prefers legs)
- 4 cups flour
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs and milk in small container.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in large container.
- Roll and press chicken in flour.
- Submerge in egg mixture.
- Repeat in flour.
- Gently add to HOT oil. (will bubble up, so use caution) (Keep oil at a constant temperature. Cook on 5/6 on an electric stove.).
- Cook till brown on first side, flip over and repeat.
- Cook each side for another 10 minutes or so or till done.
- Place on a paper towel lined plate and cover with another paper towel to keep heat inches.