Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
It's a very simple and easy recipe to follow, and the first casserole I made. My friend Jen made it for me a few months ago and has been my favorite ever since.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- parmesan cheese
- (If frozen, thaw chicken breasts) Place chicken on bottom of casserole dish.
- Mix soup and sour cream over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese to top.
- Bake in oven 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until cheese is browned.
Very nice recipe and so EASY! I sprinkled oregano and parsley on the chicken and then on top of the soup/cheese to give it a little color and added flavor. I was out of parmesan cheese so I used grated provolone. The chicken was very moist. Next time I may try putting it all together early in the day so the soup/sour cream can have time to make the chicken even more moist. Thanks.
This recipe is delicious! i also added 2 pinches of garlic poweder, oregeno, and herb seasoning. Fantastic meal. I recommend it to be served over rice with asparagus.