Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can see why Jen was sighing! This is special and looks wonderful when presented.
- 1 fluid ounce amaretto liqueur (or more to taste)
- 1 fluid ounce bailey's irish cream (or more to taste)
- 8 -12 ounces hot coffee
- 2 ounces whipped cream
- splash grand marnier orange liqueur
- In 2 Irish coffee cups, combine half the Amaretto and Bailey's in each cup.
- Fill with coffee.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Float Grand Marnier over the whipped cream.
I agree with Mary, it's hard to go wrong with these ingredients. I love this drink. Thanks Annacia :) Made for 123 hit wonders.
Hard to go wrong with these ingredients. I also know now why Jen has creamy sighs. Made for Photo Tag.