Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
One of my college roomies gave me this recipe a long time ago and it remains a favorite. Now, 20 years later (gasp!) my children love it, too.
- 3-4 chicken breast halves, cooked and cut up
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 113.39 g can mushrooms, drained
- 1 roll Ritz cracker, crushed
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- Mix soups and sour cream. Add mushrooms and mix. Sprinkle chicken on bottom of 9 x 13 casserole. Layer on Soup mix. Spread on crumbled cracker crumbs. Pour butter over crumbs. Bake at 350 until bubbly, 30 minutes.