Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
One of my college roomies gave me this recipe a long time ago and it remains a favorite. Now, 20 years later (gasp!) my children love it, too.
- 3 -4 chicken breast halves, cooked and cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 roll Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Mix soups and sour cream. Add mushrooms and mix. Sprinkle chicken on bottom of 9 x 13 casserole. Layer on Soup mix. Spread on crumbled cracker crumbs. Pour butter over crumbs. Bake at 350 until bubbly, 30 minutes.