Recipe by bandjfox
This is quick, easy, and yummy! My VERY picky husband and daughter couldn't get enough!
Top Review by whtbxrmom
This was ok but we really expected more with all of the great ratings. I did use low fat versions of the ingredients so that may have effected the outcome. We would have liked more of a sauce with this. It was easy to put together and I had all of the items on hand, so 4 1/2 stars for ease.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (I have used mushroom and chicken...both are great!)
- 118.29 ml milk
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 473.18 ml Stove Top stuffing mix
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place thawed chicken breasts in the bottom of an 8 x 11 (or so) baking dish (a 9x12 is a bit big, but rounds work great).
- Combine soup, milk, and sour cream in small bowl.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese over soup mixture.
- Evenly spread stuffing over cheese.
- Drizzle melted butter over stuffing.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes.