1/1 Photo of Jen's Chicken and Cheese Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
This is quick, easy, and yummy! My VERY picky husband and daughter couldn't get enough!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Place thawed chicken breasts in the bottom of an 8 x 11 (or so) baking dish (a 9x12 is a bit big, but rounds work great).
- 3Combine soup, milk, and sour cream in small bowl.
- 4Pour mixture over chicken.
- 5Sprinkle cheese over soup mixture.
- 6Evenly spread stuffing over cheese.
- 7Drizzle melted butter over stuffing.
- 8Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 9Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jen's Chicken and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.2
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 52.8 g
- Saturated Fat 31.1 g
- Cholesterol 201.4 mg
- Sodium 1107.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 44.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Stove Top stuffing mix