Recipe by J Bowen
Delicious! Easy! This chicken is so good, I think it will be a hit at your dinner table.
Top Review by loof
This is a wonderful chicken dish! Simple to make, with ingredients I always have on hand. I don't care for onion so left it out, and used light Italian dressing with good results. Loved this dish - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for the Best of 2010 Event (recommended by Chocolatl)
- 4 thin chicken breasts
- Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken in a pan with enough salad dressing to cover chicken and cover, till done, drain.
- Keep warm.
- In another skillet add olive oil to pan and saute onion and mushrooms and red pepper, till tender.
- Top chicken with saute mixture, top with sliced tomatoes, then top with cheese.
- Put a lid on the chicken till the cheese melts, then serve.