Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 374 calories, 6g protein, 5g net carbs, 37g fat, 25mg cholesterol, 318mg sodium
- 1⁄2 cup bacon piece (about 4 slices bacon)
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, stems chopped, crowns separated into small florets
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except the broccoli. Mix well.
- Add broccoli pieces and mix well to coat.
- Refrigerate salad until serving time.