5 hrs 10 mins
I'm going to praise myself for a minute here and say this really is the best tasting roast EVER. AND I challenge everyone to check it out. The flavor is amazing, THE LEFT OVERS, ESPECIALLY THE POTATOES, WERE AWESOME THE NEXT DAY!!!!!! please NOTE** regarding the review received--I tried making it with a packet of dry Italian seasoning mix and it was just as good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs beef roast (I USED A POT ROAST)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- 2 cups zesty Italian salad dressing (or one packet dry mix zesty Italian seasoning)
- 4 large baking potatoes (cut up into 3 or 4 large pieces)
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1Peel and chop potatoes, place in bottom of pot.
- 2Rinse meat with water, pat dry.
- 3Meat lays on top of potatoes.
- 4Season meat to taste.
- 5Pour can of soup over roast.
- 6Add salad dressing over roast also.
- 7Cook on low 8-9 hours or on high a little over 5 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jen's Best Ever Crock Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (636 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1330.7
- Calories from Fat 887
- Total Fat 98.6 g
- Saturated Fat 33.1 g
- Cholesterol 250.3 mg
- Sodium 2285.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 71.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: