Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is a mix of several others. I used this recipe to experiment my new tajine--it turned out fantastic. I hope you enjoy it as much as my friends and I did.
- 2 large turkey drumsticks
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 2 large zucchini, julienned
- 1 large white sweet potato
- 2 dried pears
- 2 dried peaches
- 6 dried apricots
- 15 red grape tomatoes
- 15 yellow pear tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup stuffed green olive
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olives or 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon moroccan seasoning (I used Garden Fresh brand)
- 1 teaspoon moroccan seasoning (I used Garden Fresh brand)
- Remove skin from turkey, place in a bowl.
- Mix seasoning mix with 1/4 cup stock & pour over turkey.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Put all ingredients into a tagine, pour stock into tagine.
- Put onto stove top on low.
- Meal is done when meat comes away from bone.
- Serve, eat and enjoy.