Recipe by Brooke's Kitchen
A favorite from the Moreland's house from the family collection.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was delicious, Brooke's Kitchen. It made so much too, and it went together in a matter of minutes and went right in the oven and was done in about and hour and 15 minutes. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for the Spring 2014 Pick-A-Chef event.
- 2 lbs southern style hash browns
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large onion, diced
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 4 cups cheddar cheese (divided)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together hash browns, mushroom soup, onion, sour cream, and 2c. cheddar cheese until well blended.
- Pour into 11X14 baking dish (9X13 works, too). Sprinkle remaining 2 Celsius cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 325* for 1 1/2 hours. This may be made up ahead of time and refrigerated until needed.