Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and so good. My friend Jenny shared this recipe with me, and I have since made it many times. I personally prefer reduced fat sour cream, but her original version calls for the full fat version. This makes a nice sized dish to bring to a gathering, about 10-12 servings.
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup sour cream or 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1 (8 ounce) boxjiffy brand corn muffin mix
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 and have ready a greased 9x13" casserole.
- Mix both types of corn and sour cream together and pour into the pan.
- Mix together the melted butter (cooled slightly), the cornbread muffin mix, and the eggs and spread over the corn mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes or until top is baked through.