Recipe by feedn'9
This is a basic recipe and the ingredients are usually in my pantry. Not too spicy, my kids like it better than with a commercially prepared sauce. I brown hamburger in bulk and freeze, so this is almost an instant meal.
- 8 -10 tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 lb hamburger, browned with
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (may add more to taste)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread beans in the center of each tortilla.
- Divide the hamburger among them and roll, placing seam side down in a 9x9 inch pan.
- Combine tomato sauce, water, bouillon and chili powder. Pour over enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave on high 9 minute or bake in oven @ 350 until heated through.