1/2 Photos of Jenny's Baked Oatmeal
One of my dear friends shared this recipe with me. It has become a favorite in our home, especially on chillier mornings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients (except the additional brown sugar & additional milk) together.
- 2Pour into a greased square glass baking dish and bake at 350 F for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick tests clean.
- 3Scoop each portion into a small bowl, then pour a splash of milk over each- it should be just enough to be absorbed by the oatmeal (not soupy).
- 4Sprinkle each with some brown sugar to taste and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jenny's Baked Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.9
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 275.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g