Tasty and diet-friendly
Make and share this Jenny Craig Vegetable-Stuffed Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- Place whole zucchini in a large saucepan with enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce hear.
- Simmer 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain and let cool.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 inch thick shells.
- Chop pulp.
- Reserve shells.
- Combine zucchini pulp, tomato, green pepper, onion and spices.
- Spoon into zucchini shells.
- Place in 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.