1/2 Photos of Jenny Craig Vegetable-Stuffed Zucchini
Tasty and diet-friendly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place whole zucchini in a large saucepan with enough water to cover.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Cover, reduce hear.
- 4Simmer 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 5Drain and let cool.
- 6Cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
- 7Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 inch thick shells.
- 8Chop pulp.
- 9Reserve shells.
- 10Combine zucchini pulp, tomato, green pepper, onion and spices.
- 11Spoon into zucchini shells.
- 12Place in 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 13Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 15 minutes.
- 14Sprinkle with cheese.
- 15Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jenny Craig Vegetable-Stuffed Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese