Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love these cookies and the best part is they are healthy!
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packageregular chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 cup oats, uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cookie mix, oats, water, vanilla extract, and egg white in mixing bowl.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray
- drop by 2 level teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto cookie sheets
- Press center of each cookie with thumb, making an indentation;
- fill with ¼ teaspoon jam.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden.