Recipe by HOTTOPOT
I loooove a great hot sub, and this is allll that and better with a bag of chips!!! and a nice dill pickle!
Top Review by Bake Em N Take Em
I've been making stromboli by a recipe just like this for years, except mine didn't have the garlic butter. I came in search of a way to add more flavor to my stromboli & I think that's exactly what I was looking for!
- 453.59 g frozen bread dough (thawed)
- 113.39 g thin sliced ham
- 113.39 g sliced salami
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml dried oregano, divided
- 85.04 g sliced provolone cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 29.58 ml garlic butter (or butter)
- 4.92 ml cornmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- Place dough on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Pat to a 15x10 inch rectangle.
- Arrange ham slices lengthwise down the center, follow with salami.
- Sprinkle with half of seasonings.
- Top with cheeses.
- Sprinkle rest of seasonings.
- Moisten all edges of dough with water.
- Bring long ends together at center and press securely to seal.
- Seal ends.
- Brush dough with butter and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Carefully invert, seal side down, on baking sheet.
- Brush top with rest of butter.
- Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes.