Recipe by Stormy Nights in Canada
This is a hearty hamburger that will melt in your mouth. Serve with your favorite toppings or carmalized onions and mushrooms with swiss cheese.
- 4 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 4 -6 tablespoons chopped garlic (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup HP steak sauce
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -4 tablespoons fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- seasoning salt (to taste before grilling)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients except the seasoning salt in bowl. Refrigerate 6 hours or over night. Divide mixture into twelve equal portions and use thumb to make deep indent in middle of burger. (This stops the burger from puffing up into a ball. Cook on grill, in pan or oven until no longer pink and enjoy!
- ******** It's not necessary to refrigerate mixture, however it's best!**********.