Recipe by JenniferElizabeth
I find you can make meatloaf out of pretty much anything, here's one I came up with
- 1 lb ground beef
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- barbecue sauce (I used Hunts)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can au jus sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg in bowl
- Comine meat with egg.
- Add onion soup, Italian seasoning, bread crumbs and mayo and mix together.
- place mixture in loaf pan.
- top with barbecue sauce.
- Cook in over at 350 for 1 hour.
- when meatloaf is almost done combine cornstarch and au jus over medium heat then add meat loaf drippings
- Bring to a boil then cook on low to thicken.