Prep 8 mins
Cook 6 mins
I made these using some things I had on hand and they really turned out great. I can never seem to find a recipe that does not include a lot of breadcrumbs or crackers, so came up with this myself.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely minced
- 1 stalk celery & leaves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs (I eyeballed it)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix together all dry ingredients, ensuring evenly mixed. Add Worcestershire sauce, mix, then add egg and mix thoroughly.
- Preheat olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over sightly higher than medium heat.
- Divide mixture evenly into 4 large or 6 small patties.
- Place patties in a single layer in preheated skillet. Sear for 3 minutes, then carefully flip so they don't fall apart. Sear an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.