Recipe by Jenn Da Bean
I love spinach and artichoke dip. However, I never really found one I didn't mess with. I came up with my own after many experimentations. I even once added some mushrooms, I didn't like it. It wasn't your average button mushrooms, I might try those sometime. Anyway, this is usually a hit with my family when we have get-togethers.
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen spinach
- 226.79 g jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 453.59 g container parmesan cheese
- 453.59 g package mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise (NOT MIRACLE WHIP,TOO SWEET)
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thaw spinch according to package directions.
- Drain WELL. (You do not want it watery.).
- Chop up artichoke hearts.
- Add all ingredients in a medium sized casserole dish.
- Bake in middle oven rack for 25 to 30 minutes, or until slightly golden and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.