Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love spinach and artichoke dip. However, I never really found one I didn't mess with. I came up with my own after many experimentations. I even once added some mushrooms, I didn't like it. It wasn't your average button mushrooms, I might try those sometime. Anyway, this is usually a hit with my family when we have get-togethers.
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen spinach
- 226.79 g jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 453.59 g container parmesan cheese
- 453.59 g package mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise (NOT MIRACLE WHIP,TOO SWEET)
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thaw spinch according to package directions.
- Drain WELL. (You do not want it watery.).
- Chop up artichoke hearts.
- Add all ingredients in a medium sized casserole dish.
- Bake in middle oven rack for 25 to 30 minutes, or until slightly golden and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Made this for my NYE party and WOW...I could have eaten the whole thing myself and it makes ALOT. My company love it and said "This one is a keeper!"
I made this last night! It's very tasty! My son gave it 5 stars. I usually prefer a creamy artichoke dip but this was really good. I was worried about the amount of parmesan as I don't like too much. It was a good amount though and not too overwhelming. Thank you so much! Made for Fall PAC 2008
Ok, Jenni is my cousin and the first time she brought this to dinner, everone raved over it. It has to be my favorite dip ever! It is not hard to make at all, but everyone will think you spent a lot of time making this great dip. I love it as a side dish with spaghetti. I think everyone should try it at least once! Bethany