I love spinach and artichoke dip. However, I never really found one I didn't mess with. I came up with my own after many experimentations. I even once added some mushrooms, I didn't like it. It wasn't your average button mushrooms, I might try those sometime. Anyway, this is usually a hit with my family when we have get-togethers.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thaw spinch according to package directions.
- Drain WELL. (You do not want it watery.).
- Chop up artichoke hearts.
- Add all ingredients in a medium sized casserole dish.
- Bake in middle oven rack for 25 to 30 minutes, or until slightly golden and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.