Prep 4 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy Weeknight Spaghetti Sauce
Make and share this Jenni's Easy Spaghetti Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (24 ounce) can hunts roasted garlic and onion spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) canhunt's petite diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot chili flakes
- Brown the beef in a medium sized sauce pan. While the meat browns combine the diced tomatoes and cream cheese in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Once the beef has browned add the seasonings, Hunt's pasta sauce and cream cheese/tomato mixture and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes. Serve over spaghetti noodles and sprinkle with parmesan.