Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Summer favorites - burgers, yay! Juicy and portable - with a slightly smoky flavor
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. Combine all ingredients and cook as desired.
Very Tasty! I served these for a Fourth of July Celebration, and they were a huge success. I had several people ask for the recipe!
These were delicious and juicy! We cooked ours outdoors on the grill and served them on whole wheat buns with lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion. Thanks for sharing! ~Sue