Recipe by Joe Germuska
No one knows what to call this, but Jennine brought it to an office potluck and it's really great.
- 1 cup generous chopped peanuts (2/3 c for crust, 1/3 to 1/2 c for topping)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 3⁄4 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, melted butter and 2/3 cup chopped peanuts. Press into a 9 x 13 dish (ungreased) and bake at 350° for 20-25 minute Cool completely.
- Mix peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, and 2 cups of cool whip until smooth (I use a mixer - otherwise it's lumpy). Spread on top of crust.
- Mix both packages of pudding with milk until thick and spread on top of peanut butter mixture.
- Put remaining cool whip (or however much you want) and more chopped nuts on top and refrigerate until firm.